» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[赛事直喷] 喷了,国外网友是如何喷皇马的。

皇马小负黄潜,看看ws上的网友是如何评价的  由 Sergio16 发表在虎扑足球·足球话题区 http://bbs.hupu.com/topic
yess again CR7 is responsible for the lose bc he doesn't mind whether the lose or not if he score even penalty.and
是的,又来了,锅就是西罗的。他从来不介意球队赢球或输球,只要他自己能进球就可以了,哪怕是点球。

Benitez is not doing great. Players don't have the right attitude in the whole game. With Ronaldo, RM is simply playing with 10 players in tough games. He just plays for himself to score his goals and yet he complains about the team. Ronaldo is very selfish in front of the goal and this ruins the chemistry of the BBC.
贝秃做得并不好。球员们没有用正确的态度对待比赛。西罗在场的时候,皇马等于是10打11。西罗是为了自己的进球而踢球而非球队的胜利,而且如果进不了球,他还要抱怨队友。在球门前,西罗十分自私,这破坏了BBC之间的化学反应。(这个球迷应该就是我们论坛里所说的罗黑)

How many times has Cristiano tried over head kick and failed? i have seen it so many times already
西罗最近头球攻门不进有多少次了?我反正已经看了好多次了。

Croatian players ruin every big team they go to. GARBAGE players.
克罗地亚球员是毒瘤,不管他们去哪个豪门。垃圾!(这个应该是骂魔笛的失误导致丢球)

Rafa Benitez's reputation as a tactician was always misplaced
贝秃还搞毛的号称自己是战术大师啊!

Some peeps blaming Real Madrid's woes tonight on Ronaldo like he was the whole 11 players on the field.
看到皇马不行了,有些人就开始在那瞎比比,搞得好像场上只有西罗一个人似的。
I'll tell you why. It's because you put him in the throne every time he scores 5 goals in Madrid's 10:0 wins when he basically just finishes of Madrid's brilliance, but when there's no such brilliance behind him, people expect of so called "best player" (god forgive me for this stupiditiy) to step up and decide the game. Nope. I honestly don't remember a single game when him alone won it for Madrid.
我来告诉你为什么。那是因为你们这些人啊,当皇马10比0虐菜,西罗五子登科之后,你们就把他吹上天,其实他只是吃饼而已(是的,你没看错,老外也有吃饼这种说法。英文原话叫做he basically just finishes of Madrid's brilliance)。但是如果没有人做饼的时候,人们就开始期待这个所谓的最佳球员(老天啊,请原谅我这么叫西罗)来主宰比赛。然并卵。我这个赛季没见过西罗单骑救主的比赛。

后面几条跳过,不想翻了,全是在喷西罗的。

Like I said before, Benitez didn't like the 4 point gap so he rounded it off to 5. Questionable tactic by Benitez when he brought Jese when there was only 5 mins left, maybe he should have been brought in earlier... Typical CR7 performance, 4 worthless goals on Tuesday and today when his team need goals he is no where to be found.
就像我这前说的,贝秃不想落后巴萨4分,所以他决定把分差拉开到5分。战术是问题的,换上何塞的时候,比赛只剩5分钟了,很明显应该更早换何塞。典型的西罗式表现,周中对阵马尔默4个不值钱的进球,然而今天,他的队伍需要他进球的时候,他消失了。(好吧,翻到一般发现也是在批评西罗)

Leagues are lost in places like this.
就是在这种地方丢分,并且最后痛失冠军的。

Cant entirely blame rafa. Players are really awful. Ronaldo is done. Replace him soon. We dont play malmo every game. Bale is equally uselesd
不能把锅全甩贝秃头上。球员的表现也很烂。西罗就这样了,赶快找人替换他吧。我们不是每场都在和马尔默对阵。贝尔也等于是个废物。

coaches like Benitez (or Van Gaal) should be fired from top clubs. They are 1. Predictable - Benitez 'all to Ronaldo (Vann Gaal - pass out wide and cross) 2. boring. They should prove themselves in coaching juniors or subordinate/parter clubs when teaching basics, not top clubs with acient play like this
像贝秃或者神父这样的教练,应该被豪门炒掉。他们的几宗罪:1、战术一成不变。贝秃就是大家把球全传给西罗。神父就是无限传中流。2、枯燥。他们的指教方法可能对于青年队来讲是有效的,但是对于现在的豪门来讲,他们的工作方式太古老了。

Sergio Ramos was awful today. Real Madrid has to realize that football has 2 halfs. I don't think Real Madrid can win a trophy this season.
水爷今天太水了。皇马要知道足球比赛是有上下半场的。我觉得皇马这赛季要四大皆空。

The yellow submarine cost Madrid the copa and now the the league
黄潜已经让皇马丢了一个冠军,现在是第二个。

Kross change Casemiro and Isco change Bale. Then game will be different.
如果先发上克洛斯而不是卡塞米罗,上伊斯科而不是贝尔,那比赛会大有不同。

Real Madrid playing like an average team. Villarreal should have scored at least 3 goals.
皇马踢得像一支中游队伍,而黄潜本应该至少进三个的。

Bemitez n perez out
贝秃和FP滚粗。

Ha ha ha ha that is why penaldo is always a penaldo she can only score against the lower team. Villarreal will win by 1-0.
我就呵呵了。真不愧是Penaldo,她只有对阵弱鸡的时候才能进球。黄潜会赢的。(这段话实在太能黑了,原来我们在国内“阿玉,阿玉”地叫得开心,人家老外也发明了Penaldo这个词)

Watching first 25 min ... I can't quite get, what is the use of a coach like Benitez. No plan to attack the opponent at all.
看了前25分钟。。。我就哔了狗了,像贝秃这种教练要来有何用?到底知不知道该怎么对付人家黄潜啊?

后面还有很多,就不一一翻了。
总体来说,中外球迷其实差不多,尤其是对于皇马现在的问题,应该说全世界的看法都是一致的。

本帖最近评分记录

Penaldo这个简直是跟球玉一样妙

本帖最近评分记录
  • 道克斯 激骚 +1 最骚 Rated by wap 2015-12-14 18:33
  • n2 激骚 +1 最骚 Rated by wap 2015-12-14 17:10
  • ValuePack 激骚 +1 最骚 Rated by wap 2015-12-14 16:42

posted by wap, platform: 小米 MI 2S
还是球玉更传神一点

posted by wap, platform: Firefox
penaldo这外号有很久了啊