» 您尚未登录:请 登录 | 注册 | 标签 | 帮助 | 小黑屋 |

发新话题
打印

[新闻] 和解了,叫嚣着抗争到底的小屁孩只能在博客上打嘴仗了,哈哈哈!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2 ... =george_hotz_041111
引用:
Sony Computer Entertainment America (“SCEA”) and George Hotz (“Hotz”) today announced the settlement of the lawsuit filed by SCEA against Hotz in federal court in San Francisco, California. The parties reached an agreement in principle on March 31, 2011. As part of the settlement, Hotz consented to a permanent injunction.

Both parties expressed satisfaction that litigation had been quickly resolved. “Sony is glad to put this litigation behind us,” said Riley Russell, General Counsel for SCEA. “Our motivation for bringing this litigation was to protect our intellectual property and our consumers. We believe this settlement and the permanent injunction achieve this goal.”

“It was never my intention to cause any users trouble or to make piracy easier,” said Hotz, “I’m happy to have the litigation behind me.” Hotz was not involved in the recent attacks on Sony’s internet services and websites.
In the action, SCEA accused Hotz of violating federal law by posting online information about the security system in the PlayStation 3 videogame console and software that SCEA claimed could be used to circumvent the security system in the console and allow the playing of pirated videogames. Hotz denies any wrongdoing on his part. Hotz’s motion to dismiss for lack of personal jurisdiction was still pending before the federal court in San Francisco but a preliminary injunction was issued requiring Hotz to take down the postings challenged by SCEA.

“We want our consumers to be able to enjoy our devices and products in a safe and fun environment and we want to protect the hard work of the talented engineers, artists, musicians and game designers who make PlayStation games and support the PlayStation Network,” added Russell. “We appreciate Mr. Hotz’s willingness to address the legal issues involved in this case and work with us to quickly bring this matter to an early resolution.”
两方在3月底达成和解, GeoHotz同意永久不能破解, 传播, 分享, 及协助破解任何Sony和其旗下产业含有Sony, SCEA, PSN和Playstation商标的产品. 任何破解的行为将受到$10000的处罚, 任何传播, 分享, 及协助破解将受到最大金额为$250000的处罚.

双方同时同意放弃对此决定提出上诉的权利, 并且各自的律师费将自行承担.

法院文件在这里, 有兴趣的看看: http://psx-scene.com/forums/atta ... 127-stipulation.pdf

虽然达成了和解, 但是看来Geohotz并不满意, 在他的blog上表示将抵制Sony产品并鼓励其他人效仿:

引用:
Joining the SONY Boycott

As of 4/11/11, I am joining the SONY boycott. I will never purchase another SONY product.

I encourage you to do the same. And if you bought something SONY recently, return it.

Why would you not boycott a company who feels this way about you?

There is much more to come on this blog.

转自A9:http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-1850548-1-1.html

本帖最近评分记录
  • aBrnoSUt 激骚 -1 2011-5-3 21:38
  • lflove 激骚 -7 能变-250吗? 2011-5-3 15:03
  • austin17 激骚 -6 干巴爹 2011-5-2 21:30
  • 爱你一棒陲 激骚 -7 努力表现,-213快了 2011-4-29 21:38

叫嚣着艹死黑客的张静怡只能在TG上聊以自慰了,哈哈哈!

本帖最近评分记录
  • 西风寒鸦 激骚 +1 喷了 2011-4-28 08:08
  • yellowbigbird 激骚 +1 人身攻击 2011-4-14 23:23
  • zafm0861 激骚 +1 最骚 Rated by wap 2011-4-13 11:31
  • ooo 激骚 +1 最骚 Rated by wap 2011-4-12 22:02
  • cfqxd 激骚 +1 拍拍肩膀 2011-4-12 16:25

最后SONY还是塞钱了事了

把人家的private key公开出去就是你不对了...............

盗版游戏都已经玩到了

引用:
原帖由 超越神的牛肉人 于 2011-4-12 13:24 发表
叫嚣着艹死黑客的张静怡只能在TG上聊以自慰了,哈哈哈!
反正天师又赢了:D

引用:
原帖由 jolinheart 于 2011-4-12 13:51 发表
最后SONY还是塞钱了事了
可笑,小屁孩不是不差钱嘛,还有人捐款,不是要打官司到底嘛,怎么现在只能缩得同意法院的要求不破解SONY任何产品了呢?前几天叫嚣破解NGP怎么办啊,哈哈哈。

人家比你强 别YY了。。。。。。。。。。。。。

愚民过干瘾自欺心态可悲

posted by wap, platform: Chrome

和解是唯一的解决办法。

话说天师一边玩着ISO一边表忠心实在可贵。。。

引用:
原帖由 lili2k2 于 2011-4-12 15:40 发表
话说天师一边玩着ISO一边表忠心实在可贵。。。

天师是不玩KZ3的群体中对KZ3最忠心的:D

我想说,这个问题有这么复杂吗?不管是SONY还是其他公司,这家伙把人家的私有密钥公布了,毫无疑问是犯法的。这和是不是索饭毫无关系。支持这个家伙的人纯粹就是想玩盗版罢了。你玩盗版就请低调,别搞的好像玩盗版多高尚似的。

因为这个帖子,此人要赔1w元

就签了这么个协议难以平民愤:D
至少判三年啊

发新话题

官方公众号及微博